Mercury One believes in partnering with organizations that are in need of assistance as they help better the lives of others. Areas that we specifically focus on are Humanitarian Aid and Relief Efforts, as well as Educational Initiatives.
In order to be considered for funding, you must apply by filling out a Grant Application and meet the following criteria:
- Must be a NGO and within good standing as an organization
- Must provide NGO official status paperwork
- State the purpose of the requested funds
- Provide the overall operating budget
- Must be an organization that provides humanitarian aid and relief services or programs in the areas of: Disaster Relief, Veterans, Israel, Refugee Crisis, Human Trafficking, Domestic Abuse, and Border Relief. And/or must be an organization that provides educational initiatives, such as: preserving history, museums, educational programs, and educational materials/curriculum.
We will not accept grants that are:
- Not a NGO or within good standing as an organization
- Requesting funds that does not meet Mercury One’s mission and goals
- Requesting funds for foreign military and equipment
If you applied for a grant by 5:00 PM CST) on January 31, 2017, the decision will be made on March 1, 2017. Grants that are submitted before the due date will not be considered, unless it is for emergency funding only (i.e. Disaster Relief).
If you have any questions regarding the grant application process, please email Mercury One at email@example.com.