Two Leadership Training Sessions Available – Summer 2017
June 5th – June 16th and July 10th – July 21st
Mercury One is opening up our library for a hands-on experience to research original historical documents from our incredible collection, providing specialized teaching and instruction, and the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge from our speakers and guest lecturers.
This unique, once in a lifetime experience is two weeks of nonstop projects, research, lectures, and outings for people who want to know more about America’s incredible history, learn about the people directly involved with the founding of our nation, and identify the philosophies and ideologies that shaped our laws and original documents.
We spend our mornings in a classroom-like setting and each afternoon we dig through online resources as well as our unique, original library. We will delve into topics such as:
- A Biblical Worldview
- The Truth in History
- America’s Godly Heritage
- Early Education in America
- How the Bible Influenced America
- American Exceptionalism
- God and the Constitution
- Reclaiming the Land
We will research our Founding Fathers, discovering their accomplishments, families, and faith, giving individual presentations at the end of each week. This is a specialized training for 18-25 year old. Apply now for this limited space opportunity. The cost is $375.
All program participants are required to provide their own transportation, food and lodging in the Dallas area.
If you are able to meet these requirements and would like to be a part of our Leadership Training Program this summer, please email Mercury One a resume and tell us more about yourself by answering the following questions.
- Are you interning to meet a class requirement?
- Which session would you like to attend?
- Why do you want to intern at Mercury One?
- What are you expecting to get out of an internship with Mercury One? (What is your goal or objective?)
- What are some of your strengths or areas of expertise in your current occupational or school setting?
- What are some of your weaknesses or areas you are working on in your current occupational or school setting?
- Be sure to also include your contact information (mailing address, email and phone number), your date of birth, the current school you are attending and major or your current occupation.
Mercury One is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in accordance with Internal Revenue Code Section 170. No goods or services were provided by Mercury One in exchange for your donation. Mercury One, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID #45-3929881. Your donation may be considered tax-deductible. Please consult with a tax attorney or an accountant for specific guidance.