ARE YOU A CONSERVATIVE TEACHER, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR, OR PRINCIPAL INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A CONFERENCE CATERED TO YOU?
Mercury One and WallBuilders are now offering a unique experience for teachers, school administrators, and principals!
David and Tim Barton are proud to present the WallBuilders Teachers Conference! This conference is designed to equip teachers from both public and private schools with principles and techniques that were used in early American education and thereafter for decades. Teachers will also have the unique opportunity each day to research from original documents from our library of 100,000 items related to early education and American history. This unique conference is designed to be informative and encouraging to teachers to help them make a greater impact on their students and ultimately the nation at large.
The conference will include:
- Christian Heritage (from the First Colonists to American Independence and the Founding Era to the Civil War and beyond)
- Early Educational Foundations and When They Changed
- Effective Teaching Techniques
- Apologetics for Modern Attacks on America and American History
- Unique Research Opportunities in Original Documents
The two dates for this three-day Conference are March 14-16, 2018 and July 25-27, 2018, in Texas. There is no cost, but each participant must provide their own transportation, room, and board (local hotels are available). Space is limited.