Help Mercury One support the North Texas community
MERCURY ONE & NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY
Looking for another way to support Mercury One and other nonprofits in the North Texas area? Please consider a gift to Mercury One from September 10th-20th for the Communities Foundation of Texas’ (CFT) 10th Annual North Texas Giving Day! All gifts made to Mercury One through CFT will support humanitarian and education projects in North Texas. This online event is the largest community-wide giving event in the nation, raising awareness and support for nonprofits — like Mercury One — that are part of the North Texas community.
Last year’s Giving Day raised over $39 million for more than 2,700 nonprofits, bringing the event’s nine-year donation total to $195 million. Because everything is bigger and better in Texas, this year, CFT is aiming to outdo themselves by raising even more money — and hope to set another national record along the way!
One of the best parts about North Texas Giving Day? Participating is easy thanks to a single, user-friendly online platform. Here’s how you can support M1 or another favorite local nonprofit on North Texas Giving Day:
- Go to www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org between September 10th at 6:00am and September 20th at midnight CT.
- Under “Find Your Cause” type in “Mercury One” or another favorite North Texas nonprofit.
- Click on your desired nonprofit and you’ll be taken through donation prompts.
- If you’d like to donate to Mercury One, you can also directly access our page by clicking here.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Keeping it in the community: Participating nonprofits will dedicate 100% of proceeds to their North Texas programs, services, or beneficiaries. This means that the funds raised will stay in the community, helping to make it stronger and more vibrant.
- Peer-to-peer FUNdraising: Be an ambassador for your favorite nonprofit! This year, donors have the opportunity to create FUNdraising pages that will allow them to activate their networks and fundraise for their chosen nonprofit (like Mercury One).
As always, we’d like to thank YOU, our generous donors, for supporting Mercury One and other nonprofits in North Texas and around the world. Your gifts — no matter what the size — truly make a difference in the lives of others. Here’s to another successful North Texas Giving Day — We are excited to be part of this incredible giving day and we hope you’ll be a part of it.
Support Mercury One and their initiatives to provide humanitarian aid and education and to restore the human spirit by clicking here . Together, we can make a difference.
Mercury One is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in accordance with Internal Revenue Code Section 170. No goods or services were provided by Mercury One in exchange for your donation. Mercury One, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID #45-3929881. Your donation may be considered tax-deductible. Please consult with a tax attorney or an accountant for specific guidance.